एमपी बोर्ड क्लास 9 अंग्रेजी त्रैमासिक पेपर 2022 Solution pdf
Section A देखें
Q.7 Fill in the blanks choosing the correct alternative given in the brackets.(any five)
- He is ______ engineer. (a/an/the)
- We _____to watch the movie yesterday. (go/went)
- How —— water is left in the bottle? (much/many)
- We need —–money (some/any)
- I will call at your house sometime …………. the evening. (into/in/at)
- He ____ daily for a year now. (exercise/have been exercising/ has been exercising)
- Physics —– not a difficult subject. (is/are)
Ans. 1. an , 2. went, 3. much, 4. some , 5. in , 6. has been exercising, 7.is
Q.8 Do as directed(any five)
- Rohan speaks English. (Change the sentence into negative)
- sing/can/a song/you/? (Rearrange the jumbled words into a meaningful sentence
- He saw a snake. (Change into Past Perfect Tense)
- Simran is too poor to deposit her fee. (Rewrite using ‘so —- that’ in place of ‘too — to’)
- The boys are flying kites. (Change into passive voice)
- You have taken tea. (Change into interrogative)
Ans. 1. Rohan doesn’t speak English., 2. Can you sing a song?, 3. He had seen a snack , 4. Simran is so poor that she can not deposite her fees, 5. Kites are being flown by the boys., 6.Have you taken tea
Q. 9. Choose the correct options.
- How old is Margie?
- 10 years
- 11 years
- 12 years
- 13 years
2. Who is the poet of the poem ‘The Road Not Taken’?
- William James
- William Wordsworth
- Robert Frost
3. What does ‘diverge’ mean?
4. Which foreign languages did Evelyn learn?
- Basic Japanese
- Both (a) and ©
Q. 10(A) extracts from the prose and answer the questions given below.
Margie was scornful. ‘School? What’s there to write about school? I hate school.’ Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography and she had been doing worse and worse until her mother had shaken her head sorrowfully and sent for the County Inspector.
(i)Name the writer of the story ‘The Fun They Had’.
(a) Isaac Asimov
(b) Deborah Cowley
(c) William Butler yeast
(ii) What was Margie’s opinion about school?
(a) She liked school
(b) She slightly liked it.
(c) She hated school
(iii) What was wrong with her mechanical teacher?
(a) It was giving her test after test in English.
(b) It was giving her test after test in history.
(c) It was giving her test after test in geography.
(B) extracts from the poetry and answer the questions given below.
Now in memory comes my mother
As she used in years agone,
To regard the darling dreamers
Ere she left them till the dawn:
O! I feel her fond look on me
As I list to this refrain
Which is played upon the shingles
By the patter of the rain.
i)Which sound is the poet listening to?
(a) sound of wind
(b) sound of insects
(c) sound of rain
ii)The sound reminds the poet of-
(b) his mother
(c) his brother
iii)Which word in the extract means “the ability to remember things”?
Q.11 Short Answer Type Questions from Prose from Beehive (30 words)
- .What had once happened to Tommy’s teacher?
- What is a tele book?
- Where had Evelyn got admission to learn music?
- Who were the people in Kezia’s family?
- Who invented `Shehnai’?
- Who had suggested Evelyn’s parents to send her deaf school?
- In which subject was Margie failing repeatedly?
Q. 12. Short Answer Type from Poem Beehive (Poetry) 30 words
- Which of the two roads did the poet choose and why?
- What do the words ‘Long I stood’ mean in the poem?
- Why does the author ask the wind to come swiftly?
Q.13 Short Answer Type questions from Supplementary Reader ‘Moments’ (30 words)
- What did the child see at the sweetmeat shop?
- When does the child realise that he has lost his way?
- Why did the narrator and his Grandfather hide Toto?
Q.14 Long Answer type Questions from prose (Beehive)75 words-
Why did Bismillah Khan refuse to start a shehnai school in the U.S.A.?
Why did Margie hate school? Why did she think the old kind of school must have been fun?
Q. 15. Describe the two paths that the poet finds. Which road did he choose?
How is wind by nature?
Q. 16. Why did the child not stay for long near the snake charmer?
“Toto was a pretty monkey”. Explain
Note:- क्लास नाइंथ के लिए सभी प्रश्न संभावित प्रश्न है इन्हें आप क्लास नाइंथ अंग्रेजी के लिए आवश्य याद करें और अपनी तरफ से भी पूरी तैयारी करें।